- Broadway! As the orchestra begins to play the majestic sounds of the instruments enchant you.
The curtains slowly open and the magic of the show comes alive.
Your heart beats wildly as you become part of the spectacular show unfolding before you.
The lights flash all around and your swarovski crystal gold earrings sparkle capturing everyone's attention. That’s New York Broadway!
Regular Price: $98.00
Special Price $64.00
- The perfect Valentine's Day gift for her! A one-of-a-kind gift, it these earrings are handcarved in the NY art deco style and come with the wooden heart shaped box. Carved entirely by hand, these unique dangling Chrysler Building earrings are made from oak and intricately crafted. Set into a red velvet lined, heart shaped box, also carved from hand, it's the perfect gift for her for Valentine's Day. The earrings and heart box set are stylized after the classy Art Deco style of the roaring 20's, for an elegant Great Gatsby feel that is ever in fashion and beautifully designed. This is what has inspired Artist David to create this master piece, he wanted to recreate the feel of a classic New York and romance of the Art Deco age with this hand crafted one of a kind Valentine's Day gift for her. This handcrafted wood jewelry is hand carved with care and mastery. The Artist: David Raz specializes in carpentry, graphic design, and fashion with particular interest in natural, environmentally safe materials, his favorite of which is Oak and White Birch. He comes from a long line of wood workers and carpenters in upstate New York, but has made his home in New York City. David majored in graphic design at the School of Visual Arts and later attended graduate school at the Fashion Institute of Technology focusing on accessory creation and design. Currently he lives in Brooklyn where he can see the NYC cityscape which continues to inspire him and the products he makes.
Regular Price: $89.00
Special Price $59.00
- Hand crafted Flatiron Building Earrings. These earrings are made with a jeweler's technique called lost wax casting, in which the shape is carved from wax, then cast into metal to create a beautiful work of art. The flat iron building is a unique work of architecture unlike any other Made from fine, lead-free pewter. About the Artist: Kate Morales studied jewelry design at the Fashion Institute of Technology here in New York City. Inspired by the beauty and architecture of Manhattan, she set out to make her own designs, all by hand.
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $14.95
- Hand crafted Empire State Building necklace. The pendant is made with a jeweler's technique called lost wax casting, in which the shape is carved from wax, then cast into metal to create a beautiful work of art. Made from fine, lead-free pewter. Hangs from an 18inch silver plated chain.
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $9.95
- This crafty cube at first seems like just that, a cube… until you open it. Once opened, it shows an artistic interpretation of the iconic New York skyline, such as The Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, One World Trade Center aka Freedom Tower, and The Flatiron Building.The New York Cube represents the diversity and uniqueness of the city. It looks like a puzzle piece when closed, as modern art when half opened and as a New York City skyline when opened wide. Each wood cube is a hand crafted, one-of-a-kind item that unique from one another. Made with different blend of wood (maple, walnut, pine, oak, and cherry) used to create each piece. All cubes embody 4 different wood types as part of the intricate crafting. Making-of-NYC-Cube
Regular Price: $88.00
Special Price $48.00
- The prettiest piece of architecture in the city?
The Chrysler Building, it’s the talk of the town. Eighteen karat gold plated necklace, oh my! You feel glamorous and radiant when you wear this piece around town or take it to show it off at New York’s hottest events such as fashion week.
Andy Warhol would’ve been proud and couldn’t have done it better. Those flashing lights just can’t get enough of you as all the heads turn your way.
Don’t forget your Sex in the City smile!
Regular Price: $88.00
Special Price $58.00
- New York Designed and Made.
Are you tired of getting lost and having to ask every stranger to point you in the right direction? And they they send you in a totally wrong one!
Well, now you can be a totally cool cucumber with this magical wristband. [Disclaimer: it is magic only on Mondays and Thursdays.]
Or maybe you are new to New York?
We know, those subways sure are hard to navigate. How does anyone ever remember their way around? Well with this sophisticated cuff bracelet, you can travel the city in style, without getting lost!
Better yet, why don’t you show off to your friends and family how New York street savvy you are. They never have to know that awesome bangle on your wrist is actually the ultimate cheat sheet (if they don't look too closely).
It’s time to start a new adventure!$48.00
- Lights! Camera! Action!
Let the show begin! Don your opera mask and be apart of Broadway. It’s your chance to become whoever you wish to be in New York City, the city of endless opportunities.
The city is at your doorstep, so go experience it in style with this Swarovski Crystal statement piece necklace. Who knows? You could be asked on stage. It’s your show, your New York.
Step into the limelight and get your closeup. Or just rock it at a party, it looks amazing.
Regular Price: $78.00
Special Price $48.00
- This New York City piece was inspired by a commission for a friend. She wanted a piece that captured a holiday to New York with an element of pop art. The artist used the binoculars from the empire state building as the backdrop for the 2 cities and a Lichtenstein inspired polka dot design. The actual images themselves are drawn with pigment ink pen and are black and white. Based on the holiday photos, the illustration captures the main landmarks in NYC, everything from the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty to the Broadway shows, elements of street art and the heady mix that makes up New York. The colorful background for this drawing is done in watercolors and Indian ink and put together digitally for a vibrant and colorful finish.$24.95
- These incredibly delicious candies are designed especially for fans of New York City and feature the symbol of NYC, the Big Apple and the iconic Broadway sign. Handmade by master candy craftsmen, these are not your run of the mill hard candies. In fact, we had to hide this batch since our staff couldn't stop eating the first original shipment, they were that good. (I regret nothing!) They come in two scrumptious flavors: Red Delicious Apple and Green Apple. About the Artist: Raley has been making candy for nearly 8 years, and the feeling of seeing thousands of gem-like pieces appear beneath your hands never gets old. There are also endless new and creative ways to approach candy. Every day he learns something new. Also, the look on kids' faces after they see and taste the candy. Nobody appreciates candy like children.
Regular Price: $14.95
Special Price $9.95