- This crafty cube at first seems like just that, a cube… until you open it. Once opened, it shows an artistic interpretation of the iconic New York skyline, such as The Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, One World Trade Center aka Freedom Tower, and The Flatiron Building.The New York Cube represents the diversity and uniqueness of the city. It looks like a puzzle piece when closed, as modern art when half opened and as a New York City skyline when opened wide. Each wood cube is a hand crafted, one-of-a-kind item that unique from one another. Made with different blend of wood (maple, walnut, pine, oak, and cherry) used to create each piece. All cubes embody 4 different wood types as part of the intricate crafting. Making-of-NYC-Cube
- This beautiful square ceramic magnet is embellished with a vintage style map of New York City. This antiqued handmade magnet will decorate your home and makes a wonderful gift for any occasion. Maker: Carla Rae loves everything vintage and loves to create and craft with anything and everything. She especially loves to craft with recycled materials for the home.
Regular Price: $8.95
Special Price $5.95
- This all natural, hand carved wooden miniature treasure chest is the perfect gift to hold precious keepsakes. With a design that literally displays NYC, both its skyline in a fine grain full of the Freedom Tower, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building and Chrysler Building to the never-ending Brooklyn Bridge on opposite sides. Topping off the lid is a traditional and lovely holiday design surrounding New York. Crafted using only the strongest birch wood, this box is an amazing gift for him, gift for her, or present for kids. for watches, cufflinks, tie clips, and other accessories. As a gift for her, keep her precious and expensive jewelry safe in the most elegant jewelry box. Even as a gift for kids, the little chest can hold their favorite toys and secrets. 7 Uses: 1) Watches/Cufflinks/Tie Clips/Accessories Chest for him 2) Cigar Box for parties 3) Jewelry Box and Keepsake Home for her 4) Toy Chest for children 5) Candy and Dessert Box 6) Home Decor 7) Conversation Piece Product Details: - Wood Carved from Strong White Birch - Aromatic, natural wintergreen scent - Satin-like Feel - Childproof - No metal pieces to swallow or pinch! - Water Resistant - NYC Skyline and Brooklyn Bridge Designs - 18 cm (L) x 12.5 cm (W) x 5.5 cm (D) - 7” (L) x 5” (W) x 2” (D) The Artist: Dimitry Raz specializes in carpentry, graphic design, and fashion with particular interest in natural, environmentally safe materials, his favorite of which is White Birch. He comes from a long line of wood workers and carpenters in upstate New York, but has made his home in New York City. Dimitry majored in graphic design at the School of Visual Arts and later attended graduate school at the Fashion Institute of Technology focusing on accessory creation and design. Currently he lives in Brooklyn where he can see the NYC cityscape which continues to inspire him and the products he makes.
Regular Price: $65.00
Special Price $38.00
- One of a kind - New York Wood Business Card Holder featuring the New York City skyline. Limited Edition item.
Each wood card holder is a hand crafted, one-of-a-kind item that is unique from one another. The piece features the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, One World Trade Center, the Chrysler Building, and the Flat Iron Building with a pen holder between the last two. Featured on the front is NYC 2017 with the Statue of Liberty. Made with different types of wood (maple, walnut, pine, oak, and cherry) used to create each piece. The aromatic scent of the different woods enlivens any office or home.
A one-of-a-kind handmade souvenir or rustic reminder for homesick New Yorkers. 7 Uses for the Card Holder:
1. Has a space to use as a pen holder
2. Keeps business and other cards tidy
3. Display business cards
4. Air freshener with fresh wood scent
5. Conversation piece
6. Amazing decor for any office or home
7. Makes for a fantastic gift, or corporate gift
The Maker: Aiden Bey
Aiden Bey is a master wood maker with a strong passion for wood creations.
His fascination with the New York City beauty is endless, which inspired Aiden to create New York Cube, an image of dense and passionate place that opens up to breath taking panorama.
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $14.95
- Street artists are an iconic part of NYC culture honing their craft and sharing this mesmerizing city with people from around the world. Brooklyn street artist Scott Kahler creates the most breathtaking and captivating works of art you'll ever see. Every painting is done by hand and is made to order. Because of this expect slight variations in color and design. This painting features the New York City skyline and bridge as seen from across the water in Brooklyn with the moon shining on the left. It comes in classic Black and White, or bold Red and Black. About the Artist: Scott Kahler is a Brooklyn painter and graffiti artist. He traveled the world learning how to paint murals and street art both on his own and from other artists he met on his travels. He believes the spirit of a city and place is felt through the street artists who thrive there, and endeavors to share this experience with visitors to New York City, his home
- All lighting designs are original, handmade and locally sourced. From wood to kiln fired clay bases, the art illumination of illumination will set off any room in your home. All supplies are locally sourced and every lamp come’s with a Hi-Low switch so you can turn it up and bring it down when when it’s time to get atmospheric. The use of back lit film for the lamp shade with Epson’s Ultra Chrome inks in the mix, captures iconic imagery with an amazing color spectrum. These lighting designs look stunning lit up; even turned off during the day they add a great splash of style to your home.
Regular Price: $128.00
Special Price $78.00
- As you finish up your work for the day your boss comes into the office and asks you about the frame on your desk.
“What’s that?”, your boss asks as he points to the Stainless Steel Map of New York on your desk. “It’s a trophy from the mayor for scouting out the New York underground and rounding up the scourge of the city. I’m a real hero.”
He chuckles, and later remembers how cool you are when he’s thinking about who to give that promotion to. Who doesn’t want to promote a hero?$38.00
- Street artists are an iconic part of NYC culture honing their craft and sharing this mesmerizing city with people from around the world. Brooklyn street artist Scott Kahler creates the most breathtaking and captivating works of art you'll ever see. Every painting is done by hand and is made to order on prestretched and ready to hang canvas. Because of this expect slight variations in color and design. This painting features the New York City skyline and bridge as seen from across the water in Brooklyn with the several colorful planets in the background. About the Artist: Scott Kahler is a painter and graffiti artist residing in Brooklyn, New York. He traveled the world learning how to paint murals and street art both on his own and from other artists he met on his travels. He believes the spirit of a city and place is felt through the street artists who thrive there, and endeavors to share this experience with visitors to New York City, his home.
- This New York City coaster was inspired by a friend. She wanted mugs and coasters for her kitchen that captured a holiday to New York with an element of pop art. The artist, Mehia, used the binoculars from the empire state building as the backdrop for the 2 cities and a Lichtenstein inspired polka dot design for this coaster. The actual images themselves are drawn with pigment ink pen and are black and white. Based on the holiday photos, the illustration captures the main landmarks in NYC, everything from the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty to the Broadway shows, elements of street art and the heady mix that makes up New York. The colorful background for this drawing is done in watercolors and Indian ink and put together digitally for a vibrant and colorful finish. About the Artist: Mehia Hindocha has been painting and illustrating all her life, but only recently began creating household items from her work. With a degree in graphic design combines with her fine arts talent, Mehia aspires to create one-of-a-kind pieces that tell a story. The closer you look, the more you see.$8.95